One new key update included with version 2.5 is an all integration system that provides a highly stable and fault tolerant method of communication between Yahoo! Messenger and Y!TunnelPro.
Y!TunnelPro also includes several features to enhance your chat experience such as auto-completion of user names, SPAM Challenge user verification for instant messages, updated activity and diagnostic log windows, an all new auto update module, and major additions that integrate with Yahoo! Messenger.
Some of the features included with Y!YTunnelPro include:
Easy to use!
Select the filtering options you want and Y!TunnelPro does all the work.
Yahoo! Messenger Integration.
Y!TunnelPro integrates with Yahoo! Messenger allowing quick and easy access to commonly used features.
Automatically receive updates and fixes.
Y!TunnelPro can optionally be set up to automatically check for and download updates containing enhancements, fixes, and additional protection against malicious and abusive users.
Unequaled Chat Protection!
Places a barrier of protection between you and abusive users. This helps protect you against boots, invite bombs, lags.
Duplicate line and flood filtering.
Not everyone uses proper netiquette when participating in chatrooms. Repetitive messages, "screen clears", and flooding of chatrooms with random messages are filtered so you don't see them.
Y!TunnelPro includes privacy features that go beyond those included with Yahoo! Messenger. Enhanced privacy allows you to decide if you want to receive private messages and invites from people on your buddy list, people in chatrooms, and from people that you do not know.
Font and Text Effects Filtering.
Effects such as fading and alternating text colors and large fonts can disrupt chatrooms and in some cases can make if very difficult to read the text of the sender. Y!TunnelPro can optionally filter the senders text to remove these settings.
Y!TunnelPro aggressively monitors the content of private messages sent by other users and will automatically block messages that appear to be generated by an automated "spam" bot.
Enhanced chatroom and private message windows.
Y!TunnelPro can optionally enlarge the chatroom and private message text entry area and the list of users participating in the chatroom making it easier to enter text and see who is in the chatroom.
Remove unwanted and possibly offensive ad banners from chatroom and webcam windows.
Y!TunnelPro 2.5 Beta Build 616 By FLZ
Y!TunnelPro V2.5 Build 616 now available!
05 February, 2010
A new version of Y!TunnelPro is now available for download. This release includes updates to correct a handful of minor issues reported in Build 614. In addition to these fixes we are happy to announce the addition of a new anti-boot feature called the Protocol Shield. This new feature utilizes a variation of Messengers protocol which blocks many of the popular server side disconnect exploits currently in use.
Y!TunnelPro 2.5 Beta Build 616 by FLZ.7z 1.92 MB
Y!TunnelPro 2.5 Beta Build 616 by FLZ.rar 2.74 MB (rar sfx)
Y TunnelPro V2.5 Build 616 cracked by Jatt (Loader only)
Y!TunnelPro V2.5-Build-616- loader 3.61 KB
Y!TunnelPro V2.5 Build 614 Now Available
02 February, 2010
Y!TunnelPro V2.5 Build 614 is now available for download. Build 614 includes several minor enhancements and a handful of fixes related to issues reported in previous releases.
* Updated the buddy list handler to address some minor issues dealing with extremely large buddy lists.
* Updated the Ad blocker to better deal with certain ads. These updates also address some users were having with the chat window acting sluggish or unresponsive.
* Updated the text entry handler to address an issue with chat commands such as "/join" being truncated.
* Fixed a problem with the main filtering engine to address an issue with some elements not being removed from users text if certain font filtering settings were not enabled.
* Fixed a problem with the font/typeface filtering which prevented the minimum font size from being applied to chat, conference and private messages.
* Fixed a problem in the buddy list which caused it to incorrectly report the number of pending buddy requests and size number of users on the ignore list.
* Updated the integration module to address an issue with Y!TunnelPro specific menus from being incorrectly drawn.
* Fixed a problem that causes the tooltips for the Enhanced Emoticon Chooser to be displayed when when the mouse is moved away from the window.
* Updated Spam Filtering preferences to include an option to display blocked spam in the mini-activity logger. This setting is stored in the system registry differently than in previous versions and is currently not migrated during installation. If you previously had this setting enabled you will need to go into preferences and enable it.
* Updated auto-update settings so they are now on by default. Note: this only affects first time installations.
* Updated the integration module to provide better support for language packs and international versions of Messenger. This update allows you to use versions of Messenger that are specific to your geological/national region.
* Added an additional chat command "/ib" that allows you to ignore a user and force the ignore message to be broadcast to the chat room even if the feature has been disabled in preferences.
* Added a new filter to remove "tattoos" from chat messages.
* Update the spam sentry/live user verification to display status information in the mini-activity logger.
* Updated the integration module so that the 10 most recent rooms are easily accessible at key points for joining a room. Currently you can access the recent rooms list from the following areas:
o The "chat" menu in the Messenger buddy list.
o The "chat" menu in chatroom windows (right under the Favorites Room entry).
o By right clicking the "Select Chatroom" button in the enhanced chatroom toolbar
YTunnelPro2.5_build_614_by_flz.rar 2.23 MB
make sure to extract rar exactly to this path:
\Program Files\Digital Asphyxia\Y!TunnelPro 2.5
YInformer is the award winning, ultimate Yahoo Messenger (YM) buddy/ID scanner. This program will allow you to scan your YM buddies or any YID to see if they are online, even if they are in invisible or stealthed! It also has the option to see if the target has their webcam being broadcasted in Yahoo Messenger.
For best results, it is highly recommended to use the latest production version/build of Yahoo Messenger.
This will send (depending on the scan type) specially created packets to send to the target ID. The packet that is sent will return some data back and YInformer will parse that data to determine the online status of the target and/or the cam status, if selected. Depending on what is returned, it will then show if the target is online or really offline. If said target is invisible (stealthed), it will show them as online!
Older Version Portable: YInformer.rar 4.37 MB
.____ .__ | | ____ ____ ____ | |__ ___________ | | _/ __ \_/ __ \_/ ___\| | \_/ __ \_ __ \ | |__\ ___/\ ___/\ \___| Y \ ___/| | \/ |_______ \___ >\___ >\___ >___| /\___ >__| \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ _____ .___ / \ ____ __| _/______ / \ / \ / _ \ / __ |/ ___/ / Y ( <_> ) /_/ |\___ \ \____|__ /\____/\____ /____ > \/ \/ \/Online ASCII Generator