Changes in CCleaner 2.35.1219 (August 25, 2010):
* Added Session Cleaning for Firefox and Google Chrome.
* Added support for Google Chrome Canary Build.
* Added support for SRWare Iron browser via Google Chrome rule.
* Added support to clean custom Chromium based browsers. e.g. CustomLocation1=CHROME|C:\Chromium\IronPortable\Profile\Default CustomLocation2=CHROME|C:\ChromePlus\ChromePlusUserData\Default
* Added application support for Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe ImageReady CS, Nero Burning ROM 10, Google Calendar Sync and Google Talk.
* Improved application support for Adobe Photoshop CS3, Google Earth, Adobe Flash Player.
* Added support to search Uninstall Tool items by Publisher.
* Improved Custom Files and Folders accuracy to avoid duplicate reporting.
* Improved Include/Exclude Options.
* Improved Startup Tool functionality.
* Improved Registry detection algorithm for Missing Shared Dlls.
* Improved exception handling when cleaning W7 jumplist.
* Updated URL references to use piriform.com.
* Minor GUI tweaks and usability improvements.
Full Changelog: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/version-history
Download other builds: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds