This Mod is an attempt to revitalize the best parts from the NetF Mod to provide an easy to use but yet powerful eMule client.
- Crumbs, enables sharing of not yet completed parts
- Dynamic Block Requests, tries to make all sources to complete at the same time
- Delayed NNP, keeps downloading sources a little bit longer in case a part turns out corrupt
- Drop Stalled Sources, cancels stalled or slow downloads when file is about to complete to give way for faster sources
- Redownload only data of banned clients on corruption
- Safe KAD (keeps bad KAD nodes out of the way)
Credits and Payback
- VIP ("Payback") Queue, as the Payback queue but with different bandwidth management
- Balanced Ratio Payback, make clients, who have a ratio higher than your inverse ratio, VIP's
- Smart Part File Push, rebalances between complete and part files based on previous upload
QOS (Vista only!)
- Allow Windows and compatible routers to prioritize surfing and VoIP before eMule (upstream only)
- Tries to maximize the amount of data sent in each IP packet by identifying the maximum segment size (Vista only!)
All the features of the ESE Mod
'Only Recover Banned Data' might cause looping downloads or complete stalls if corruption occurs and NetF fail the recovery process.
FastKAD ICMP unreachable feature doesn't work on Vista when Service Pack 2 is loaded. (It didn't work that well in SP1 either)
Fakealyzer has cosmetic issues after the merge with 0.49c code base.
*** NetF WARP 0.3a.13 BETA
- Based on eMule 0.49c
- Replaced the new download security feature in beta 12 with the official implementation
- Replaced SafeKAD2 feature with official; Only accept as many contacts as was being asked for
*** NetF WARP 0.3a.12 BETA
- Based on eMule 0.49b
- Added security feature to make eMule downloads to be treated like IE downloads on Windows XP/Vista (NTFS only)
- Added qWave QOS support (Vista only)
- Added TCP-MSS Awareness; Upload bandwidth throttler uses fragment size gotten from the TCP socket rather than the fixed 1300 bytes value (Vista only!)
- Added FastKAD feature; Kad searches progress imediatly when all contacts responded
- Added FastKAD feature; ICMP unreachable response from a contact cause a serach to stop waiting for it to respond
- Added new SafeKAD2 feature; Only accept as many contacts as was being asked for
- Added new SafeKAD2 feature; Search popular contacts first (increases hit ratio, but can technically introduce a weekness that has to be evaluated)
- Removed old SafeKAD code
- Lots of debugging and optimization
*** NetF WARP 0.3a.11 BETA
- Added support to launch files directly with WINE Gnome & KDE desktops from eMule.
- Fixed a problem with checkin in the code to my private SVN server.
*** NetF WARP 0.3a.10 BETA
- Dropped PeerCache due to problematic code and that it is rarely/never used.
- Switched to SECURE CRT functions in a lot of places.
- Made Fakealyzer a separate module and added more color levels.
- Changed CrumbMaps to pack 8 status bits per byte. (less memory, more CPU)
- Changed UpdatePartsInfo related code to use much less CPU but with a little bit less precision.
- Fixed an issue with files >4GB in KAD.
- Fixed AsyncSocketEx deadlocks and memory corruption.
- Fixed deadlock in debug mode when opening dialog windows.
- Fixed a lot of warnings!
eMule NetF WARP comes with one of the best quality source codes on latest technology for Visual Studio 2008 C++9. Provided Binaries for 32 and 64 bit! NetF WARP is not a so called "leecher mod".
eMule v0.49c [NetF WARP v0.3a]
32 bit eDiTioN
| ChangeLog Extensions:
★ * some compiler warning fixes + c++9 SDK
★ * miniUPnP lib impl. updated from v 1.60 (2008/02/21) to v 1.80 (2009/04/17)
other cosmetic changes:
★ * libpng version 1.2.18 - May 15, 2007 updated to libpng version 1.2.37 - June 4, 2009
used Crypto++ Version 5.5.2 instead of Version 5.5.1
★ - server ads emuledlg.cpp
★ + Modname/Version Text size in splashscreen.cpp // lf.lfHeight = 20;
★ + Add update url's if field empty
★ + Show ModNames/Versions next to emule version in all lists // DbgGetFullClientSoftVer()
★ - download speed throttler (limiter vs. upload speed) DownloadQueue //netfinity: Active Ratio
★ * fixed a possible bug in partfile
★ + DEP
★ + show clientsoft w. ModName in detaildialog
★ + Refresh Client Source in dl window
warp_0.3a.13_binary_x86.rar 2.61 Mo
Bin 64 bit: warp_0.3a.13_binary_x64.zip 4.07 Mo
Source code: warp_0.3a.13_source.zip 7.71 Mo
removing the restriction/limits by sharedfiles window -> unshare incoming // may save a lot of code