- Added new options: 'Save Config' and 'Load Config'
- Added new command-line option: /LoadConfig - Start SiteShoter with the specified config file.
- Added new command-line option: /RunConfig - Take a screenshot according to the specified config file, without displaying any UI.
SiteShoter is a small utility that allows you to save a screenshot of any Web page into a file. It automatically creates hidden window of Internet Explorer, loads the desired Web page, and than save the entire content of the Web page into an image file (.png, .jpg, .tiff, .bmp or .gif).
You can use SiteShoter in user interface mode, or alternatively, you can run SiteShoter in command-line mode without displaying any user interface.
- New option: Bring process to front.
- Added more accelerator keys.
OpenedFilesView displays the list of all opened files on your system. For each opened file, additional information is displayed: handle value, read/write/delete access, file position, the process that opened the file, and more...
Optionally, you can also close one or more opened files, or close the process that opened these files.
This utility is especially useful if you try to delete/move/open a file and you get one of the following error messages:
- Cannot delete [filename]: There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use.
- Cannot delete [filename]: It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.
When you get one of these error messages, OpenedFilesView will show you which process lock your file. Closing the right process will solve this problem. optionally, you can also release the file by closing the handle from OpenedFilesView utility. However, be aware that after closing a file in this way, the program that opened the file may become unstable, and even crash.
* Version 1.10:
o Added new options: 'Save Config' and 'Load Config'
o Added new command-line option: /LoadConfig - Start
ResourcesExtract with the specified config file.
o Added new command-line option: /RunConfig - Extract resources
according to the specified config file, without user interface.
ResourcesExtract is a small utility that scans dll/ocx/exe files and
extract all resources (bitmaps, icons, cursors, AVI movies, HTML files,
and more...) stored in them into the folder that you specify.
You can use ResourcesExtract in user interface mode, or alternatively,
you can run ResourcesExtract in command-line mode without displaying any
RegToy v0.7.3.1 (2009-1-2)
- TrayIconManager & WindowManager : fix the problem make them not work on almost computers.
* Rewrite Disk Cleaner
+ New utility TrayIconManager: manipulate ( hide , sort ) icons in Tray window
* Remove MiscTools, extract tools in MiscTools and ShellExtension to standalone applications , include : Checksum , FolderListing , RegeditJump , RegistrySearchReplace , SpecialFolderCreator , SubstGUI , SystemCache , TimeAttributes
o Fix bug: context menu doesn't display when right-click on directory background while the explorer tree is present
o Custom "run program" menu item: if no file or folder seleted, ignore %1 parameter
* WindowManager :
o General Action : add ability to snap window to desktop border
* Other bug fixes and improvements
* Registry Tweaking, Services Manager, Startup Manager, Registry Backup, Renew Registry, Registry Cleaner, Registry Search & Replace
* Window Manager, Tray Icon Manager
* Shell Context Menu Extension
* Screen Capture, Shutdown Scheduler, Wallpaper Changer, ScreenSaver Randomizer
* Disk Cleaner, Memory Cleaner
* File Renamer, File Spliter, File Encryptor , Secure Delete
* Many other miscelenous tools
* Localizations for some languages
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP + Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 x86/ x64
Download: http://k-n.co.cc/downloads/regtoy.zip - Installer Version